Links to correspondence received.
- ASIRUS - Asthma Support in Rural Scotland - are promoting a scheme whereby at risk patients are identified by a Grid Reference which is then logged on the emergency service database so that they may be reached more easily and quickly by an ambulance. More details of their project here. Click on GRIP in their menu.
- H&I Local Food Network ezine- an occasional newsletter with information on local food producers, retailers and farmers' markets. HILFN - November edition
- Postwatch Scotland - the watchdog for postal services
- HC Equality & Diversity Newsletter
- Housing Options in the Highlands - this leaflet is available from the secretary. Further details online here.
- NHS Highland monthly newsletter Team Update.
- Highland Community Mediation. This service is free of charge aims to help people experiencing difficulties in their neighbourhood. Referrals may be made from any source. Tel: 01463 716325 or online at SACRO.
- Skye & Lochalsh Community Care Forum - a service for carers